Enjoy dipping your toes in the sand AND feeling the spray of the surf.
Equipped with WheelEEZ®Wheels, the EZ Roller virtually floats across the sand to the water. Because of the castering front wheel, turning the EZ Roller is a breeze and it’s not necessary to tilt back the chair to turn!
The high quality 316 L Stainless Steel Frame will provide a lifetime of use, even in the harsh salt and sand environment of the beach.
The quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail elevates the EZ Roller to the highest standard of beach wheelchairs.
DEBUG EZ ROLLER WHEELCHAIR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sling Material Is Phyfirtex, A Weather Resistant Outdoor Mesh Fabric
- Castering Front Wheel for Maneuverability
- Swing Away Armrests
- Umbrella Mount
- Dual pontoons with Cup Holders
- Soft WheelEEZ®Wheels
- Includes Lap Belt
- Foot Plate and Armrest Pads Made from Starboard, Not Plastic
- Cracking and Breaking Resistant Material
All hardware on the EZ Roller Surf Floating Chairs is constructed using #316L Stainless Steel tubing, a higher grade than standard “#304 marine grade” stainless, so your Debug Beach Chair will outlast most of the other chairs on the market. All of our products are manufactured in the USA.