The Debug Aquatic Chair is great for pools, waterparks and showers and can even be used as a manual street wheelchair. As a pool wheelchair it can assist in bringing commercial pools with ramps and waterparks into compliance with the new ADA Swimming Pool Guidelines. The interchangeable front axle and sleeves, along with the rear pool suspension, means it only takes a few moments to convert the Debug Aquatic Chair from one style to another.
All our Debug chairs, from the standard Fixed Frame Wheelchair to any custom chair can have this feature added.
DEBUG AQUATIC WHEELCHAIR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Long lasting #316L stainless steel frame
- Removable articulating Telescopic leg-rest
- Fits through a standard ADA doorway
- Tubeless solid core tires
- Polycarbonate mag wheels roll across gravel
- All stainless steel and rust-proof Axle and fasteners
- Dual stitched sling with Tenera 130 thread
- Phifertex Plus sling material resists stretching, mildew and bacteria, cold crack and ultraviolet damage
- Machine washable cover